Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Tuesday











So, I decided to give this blog stuff a go. LOL Today was Make It Take it at Stamp Fanci in North Hills, PA. I love their make it take its...so simple but practical. And today they pulled out an oldie but goodie. Shrinky dinks which made the card we made look awesome and then we made a cute little basket out of an oval scallop. Hmmm....
So, of course I had to buy some of the new ink jet shrinky dinks to play with and they worked absolutely wonderful! I made all kinds of neat stuff.
I have also been playing with my cricut and the paper doll dress up. Someone posted they made darth vader out of the paper dolls. I scraplifted the directions and came up with my own. I also continued on and made Yoda and Luke. They came out really cute.
That's all for now. Hope that you are having a good day.

2 comments:

Bev said...

Welcome to the Blog Club!! Just love the little bag! YMP has Make & Take the same day as Stamp Fanci. Love the cut out dolls - cool!

Bev "abella"

PS Now I can put a face w/a name!!

Dawn said...

Congrats on your blog. See, it's not so hard. I love the Star Wars guys. You have to send me the directions. My nephew is a Star Wars junkie. Great job!