Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Saturday...I think

My dog passed away this morning. We knew it was coming because her brother passed away about two months ago and we weren't sure how long she was going to last. So, I have a heavy heart today.

The boys did their first "Official" day of hockey practice. And did well. Need to get them longer hockey sticks. So that may make a difference.

And I finished up some stuff for my "secret" easter bunny over on Magnolicious. Let me show you what I made. And I had a lot of fun making it.


Here is a close up on the Magnolia. I had a really good time paper piecing her outfit and cutting her out and making the scenery.




I did have a good mail day today. I got my Magnolia spring stamp club kit in the mail today. And let me tell you how stinking cute they are. I did cut and inked them up just to see what they all looked like. So, hope that you are having a good day.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Chris this is adorable!!!! You did a fab job! I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your doggy! Hope you are hanging in there!
Big Hugs~ Kim

Crafty Guam Girl said...

So sorry about your dog!!! I'm sad for you. In January I lost my Buddha (a bunnie) and was so hurt for the longest time. Just take care.

Also, love the on your blog! Great job!

Hugs!

Tink said...

too cute! What is the stamp club kit?

Kerry D-C said...

oh man....I am so sorry about your pup! "Pets" are such big parts of our families and lives! This card is SO cute though!!