Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy easter and we have a winner

I hope that everyone had a very happy easter. Ours was very nice. I got to see my parents and my husbands mom, sister, and brother. We ate to much and got to spend a very nice day together. The kids of course made out like "bandits". LOL

And now to announce a blog candy winner. Congratulations go out to Marie Donnelly.
Marie if you will email me with your snail mail address I will get out the candy to you. Thank you for all that participated. My mom brought some of the cards that she received from you and they are beautiful. and it definitely has lifted her spirits.

2 comments:

reeree62 said...

Chriss I am sooo excited!!! I can't seem to find an email address listed here, so email me! reeree62@aol.com

WOOHOO!!!

reeree62 said...

Chris, thank you so so much. I can hardly wait for my blog candy to arrive!