Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy day after Valentine's day!

So with all of the snow that we have had in the past week we had to improvise and make things for teachers and our bus driver. So, here is what I made for the teachers.

And then for the boys bus driver I made the birdhouse from Magnolia Ink magazine. I think that it came out very cute!!!

This is the front of the birdhouse. I cut out hearts and then pasted them together to make them look like flowers.

And this is the side of the house with the magnolia devil stamp. Thanks for looking and I hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

10 comments:

Patti Jo said...

What nice presents you made! I'm sure they appreciated them! Tilda is so cute with her impish look!

Christine Riley said...

So cute! I'm going to have to try stamping on candles, the effect is just beautiful!
Hugs, Christine

Barb Hardeman said...

Awesome gifts for the kids teachers and bus driver. Lots of work, very much love too...

Sharon Caudle said...

What wonderful gifts you creat4d! And this Tilda is just way beyond cute! Great job and I'm sure they all loved them! hugs!

Vivi Casale said...

oh, that candle & birdhouse are so pretty!
I love the image!! she is very cute!
xxx
Vivi

Candy said...

What lovely gifts you made. Your Tilda's are wonderful :o)
Hugs, Candy

Suzanne J Dean said...

Oh these are just too sweet & what wonderful presents! Love the candle with Tilda--one of the few projects I've never tried (scares me, hee hee)! Wonderful!

hugz,
Suzanne

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful and cute creations. Such a delight pack!
Hugs
Cabio

Patricia Garcia said...

Nice projects you have here, how could I have missed them!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Cami said...

Wonderful V-Day projects you have made! I love that devilish Tilda! She's still so cute! Hugs, Cami