Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What have you been up to?

I can't believe that it is already the beginning of March. I watched and enjoyed the olympics so much this year. Not sure why? During the olympics I had joined the ravelry olympics. I had signed up to complete three projects. Did I finish my projects? I certainly did and I even amazed myself. I finished a baby sweater, a pair of olympic mittens and baby booties(moccasins). I proved to myself that I can accomplish what I want to do.

I am also doing the Club Scrap PSL(Pro Scrapbooking League). Every week there is a new challenge and you have to do layouts. I am amazed again at how many layouts that I have completed.

So, what have you been up to?

3 comments:

Sandy said...

cHRIS i HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT YOU - PLEASE CONTACT ME

Sandy Dehon

Ree Donnelly said...

Hey Chris,
I've been wondering how your Mom is doing. I won your generous Blog Candy a whole year ago! Is she doing better I hope?? Please let me know!

Jean said...

Hello Chris, thank you so much for you comments on my blog about my explosion box.. yes you can come join me on my beach any time you wish... I love company... so see you on the beach...

Hugs, Jean